- 3 bedroom, sleeping 6-8* (1 double room, 1 bunk room, 1 twin room, 1 sofa-bed)
- 1 family bathroom with WC and shower over bath
This detached three-bedroom Log Cabin, which sleeps 6-8* people in it's double, twin and bunk bedrooms, is complete with it's own private veranda and outside furniture.
The open plan kitchen/lounge/diner in each Cabin is spacious and fully equipped with everything you need for a self catering break.
Two of the Cabins (number 12 & 14) have a pull out dining table instead of a dedicated dining area, which seats up to 4 people.
Cabins 15 & 16 have a dining area with a regular table seating 6 people
All our cabins come with:
- 4-8* Dinner Plates, side plates, soup/dessert bowls, egg cups, mugs, cups & saucers, tumbler glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks & spoons (* number provided in relation to maximum occupancy of cabin).
- All holiday cabins have bedding provided, including duvet covers & sheets, pillows & pillow cases. Your beds will be made up for your arrival. (Please note cot bedding is not provided).
- Towels are provided for use within your cabin.
- There is a television and hairdryer in the master bedroom.
- Each cabin has one designated parking space, Any additional cars must be parked in the main car park near reception.
*Our Log Cabins also have a sofa-bed in the lounge, which can be used to accommodate an additional two people if required.
Please note these units are only available to be booked over the phone - please call our friendly Central Reservations team on 03301 230 374.