Restaurant - September 2020 update
We are delighted to say our bar area has reopened indoors, although we are now operating slightly differently and with reduced capacity.
- Masks or face coverings will need to be worn at all times in the bar and restaurant and only removed when seated at a table
- Our bar and restaurant areas are now all operating table service only
- On arrival please take one of our disposable menus from the stand and take a seat. Once seated, a member of the team will be over to take your order
- Please follow all directional signage and spacing instructions in the bar and restaurant and use the sanitiser provided
- If you’re using the facilities we will ask you to register using the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone. If you do not have access to this, a member of the team will take your details
- We would prefer you to pay with a card when placing your order
- When seated please do not move any tables as these have been spaced to ensure social distancing and a two-hour limit has been set for each table
- The bar and restaurant will now close promptly at 10pm, with last orders for food placed at 9pm and drinks at 9.30pm
We cannot accept groups of more than six people and guests with children are reminded that they are responsible for their supervision at all times and should follow social-distancing guidelines. We also ask that children remain seated at all times.
Open 8:30am - 9:00pm daily, our takeaway food service has been extended. This will now be available every day from 8.30am, from breakfast through lunchtime and into the evening, so you’ll always be able to get something to eat at any point during the day.
We’ll also still be offering takeaway tea and coffee, plus sandwiches, cakes and salads – these will all be available to grab and go from the counter.
Entrance to the ordering point will be via the rear of the building with a strict one way system in place allowing plenty of room for social distancing. Face masks or face coverings will need to be worn when entering the building.